1 2 3 4 5

Thursday, September 20, 2012

How To Get Unlimited Tickets

Hey penguins! I found a new glitch that you can get unlimited tickets! First click to play Spin To Win.
                                          
Now do your three spins and when you'are done, DON'T click finish. Instead, press 'Tab' until there's a yellow box around 'End Game'.
                                          
Hold enter for as long as you desire. I would say hold it for about 3 minutes and you will get 50,000-100,000. Now you can buy whatever you want! How do you like this amazing glitch? Tell us in the comments below!



~Magicguy216
Club Penguin Swagger Co-Founder

2 comments:

  1. -_- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AID9DmpFbmQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penian, I knew this glitch from last year and wondered if it still worked, and to my surprise it did. Trust me, I would never copy without giving credit. :)

      Delete

Counters